Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 6, 2009

37 week Ultrasound


We went to the doctor on Friday an got an ultrasound done because the doctor thought that Kaycee was huge. (Which she is) They measured her at 8 pounds 1 ounce, and we still have 2 weeks to go! She is also breech, which isn't looking too good for me, so hopefully she can turn around somehow even with how huge she is, and hopefully she doesn't come too much later because i'm not sure i really want her to get any bigger.
We kind of figured she would be a big girl because Nathan was born 8 pounds 9 ounces and i was born 9 pounds 3 ounces and i was the smallest of 6 kids. So this was kind of expected.. What was not expected was how stinkin painful it is to walk and get out of bed in the middle of the night. Her butt and her back are sitting right on my right hip, so that doesn't really help me too much.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

oh man! she is going to be a nice healthy baby! hayley was breech to but she flipped at the last minute (thank goodness). hopefully if she doesnt turn herself, theyll be able to turn her.

Anonymous said...

Eva was 8lbs 13oz... She was 42wks and a few days... she was first baby. I was in labor for over 48hrs but I have uterus complications. I wish you the best. Besides you are way taller then I am so I am hoping thats a good advantage for you. Either way we will pray for a fast, healthy and painless delivery. Lo Ya.

The Max Family said...

So weird to see you are having a family of your own I remember baby sitting you as a little girl :)

I bet Your mom is so.. excited to be a grandma!!! The first baby is usually the longest labor wise but just remember it to will pass and there you have that sweet little one to focus all your energy on. My first one they enduced me two weeks before due date as the baby was getting big like yours is, so I am shocked they are goign to let you go another two weeks and not take the baby now.

On the flip side if the baby dosent turn from the breach and you have to have a c section I have done that one as well, I had an emergecy c section 7 weeks early with our second and last baby, it was weird and the recovery was a little longer than normal birth but the way I saw it was" what ever way you have to do it then do it as long as the baby is healthy and crying when she is born :)

you will do fine best of luck and I cant wait to see pics of her, tell your mom hello for me!!!

Kelly Sims- max
www.maxfamily4.blogspot.com