Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Baby Shower






Right before i got back home 2 weeks ago, my sisters threw me a baby shower in Utah whith allof my close friends and family. It was super fun and Kaycee got so many cute outfits! My most favorite dress that she got was her blessing dress. It is so beautiful and i cant wait to put it on her! :) It was so good to see friends that i haven't been able to see in a long time, and I always love hanging out with my aunts and cousins and mom and sisters! There were a bunch more pictures, but i am not good at taking pictures these days... I look soooo awful! So here are a few..

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Baby showers are so fun! And that blessing dress is SO pretty! I still havent gotten one for Lucy! The next few weeks are gonna fly by and she'll be here before you know it! Im so excited for you!

Brit n' Ryan said...

That's all the pictures you posted??? What the heck! I look great Ash, post more, I wanna see more! So glad you had a great baby shower!