Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Kaycee Laine Speaker

Kaycee finally at home sleeping all safe and sound
Kaycee sleeping on her daddy at home. She loves her daddy :)
Getting ready to bring Kaycee home from the hospital
Mommy and Kaycee in the hospital .. Mommy just got out of the recovery room
Uncle RJ holding Kaycee

Daddy and Kaycee while mommy was in recovery

Kaycee Coming out weighing 9 pounds 8 ounces

Rj, Mom, ME and Kaylee right before going into the operating room
Me and Nathan right before going into the operating room

Saturday morning on our way to the hospital to meet our beautiful baby girl Kaycee

4 comments:

Veronica said...

YAY!!! Congrats on the beautiful baby!

The Max Family said...

Oh she is perfect and you make me feel so old:) seems like yesterday you were the little girl I babaysat, glad the c section went well I think labor with this little doll would have not been fun!

I bet your mom is so... excited to be a grandma, I found out today that you are in my little sisters ward in murrieta, small world.Her name is Jessica Wilson!! Tell your mom hello for me and give her my blog info if you can.

kelly Sims Max
www.maxfamily4.blogspot.com

Holli said...

Ash she is so precious...I can't wait to meet her!!!

Shauna said...

Congrats on your beautiful little girl! Im impressed on how big she is! :) Dont you just love being a mom already?!?