Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 26, 2009

I love being a Mom!











I don't even know what to say, I just love love love being a mom! Kaycee is just so precious and i just love every little thing about her. Even though she put me through a lot and still trying to recover from the C section, she is worth every minute of pain and all those sleepless nights. She is just so beautiful to me and Nathan!
She only wakes up once or twice a night and usually the second time we have to wake her up because i am afraid she isn't getting enough to eat if i don't wake her up. She is such the snuggle bug. She love love loves be snuggled up with people. She just wants to be cuddled all the time and i just love cuddling with her. I think i am a little bit of a baby hog :)
And i also just want to say that Nathan is the best Daddy and husband that me and Kaycee could even ask for! He has changed almost every single one of Kaycee's diapers and has done all the laundry and cleaning and has made most of our breakfasts lunches and dinners. It has been so hard for me to do much of anything since the surgery and Nathan has been there for me.. He had to even help me take showers at first and is so gentle and loving. I couldn't ask for a better husband than him. He is the best! I LOVE YOU NATHAN!
Here of are some pictures that one of my best friends Kristin took of Kaycee. I just love them!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

glad you like the pictures :) i need to come back over and do some more!

Brit n' Ryan said...

Awwwww Ash she's BEAUTIFUL! Enjoy every minute of it! She sounds like she's been letting you get the rest you need, what a sweet little girl :) I'm so happy for you! Love you lots and give Kaycee some kisses and squeezes from me!

Harper said...

Congratulations, Nathan and Ashley! Kaycee is a beautiful girl, just like her mama!

I'm glad you're recovering, Ashley. Take your time and let Nathan serve you. He is awesome, and it sounds like he's doing a wonderful job.

Again, congratulations! You have a beautiful family! :)

Troy & Allison said...

Congratulations Ashley...she is beautiful!!! Being a mom really is the best feeling ever! Enjoy each and every second you can with Kaycee. She is a doll, congrats again!!!

xohappyhealthyfoodie said...

Kristen did such a good job with all the photos. Kaycee is beautiful! I am so happy for you guys. What a sweet husband you have! :)