Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 3, 2009

Quick Utah Trip...



Nathan and I had the chance to go to Utah last weekend. Nathan had to go to a training retreat for work and i was lucky enough to come along so that I can see my family. It was a very fun trip. (Except for the 8 hour drive there and back .) Nathan got to do some wake boarding and had a ton of fun and learned a lot more about this new company we are working for.
I just hung out with my mom and we did some shopping for Kaycee and got to visit with my aunts and uncles and brothers and sisters. It was nice having people to hang out with all day long. Being away every summer gets pretty lonely when you have a husband gone all day. :( But in 2 weeks i get to go back for 2 weeks while Nathan finishes up working here in Colorado, and i am sooooo excited :)
I wish we would have taken pictures while we were there, but we totally forgot.. The only picture we took were at church sittting in the foyer. (Its too hot and stuffy to sit in the sunday school room, so Nathan sits in the foyer with me.)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

yay! i can see your baby bump! can't wait to see you!!!