Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

7 1/2 weeks to go!


Im 32 1/2 weeks now, but this picture was taken at 31 weeks. Just when you think that you really can't get any bigger, you wake up in the morning, and you get bigger, and bigger and bigger. I have 7 1/2 weeks left and i couldn't be more excited! It seems like it is so far away, yet it is soooo close.. She is quite the acrobat in my belly. She is constantly moving around and sometimes I think she is doing flips in there, i'm sure of it! I love it, but I really hate it at night when i'm trying to sleep. Nathan can't figure out why I sleep in so late, but i'll tell you, it's because she is practicing her gymnastics during bed time :)
We don't even have anything for Kaycee yet. My mom has bought her a few outfits but that's it. My sisters are throwing me a baby shower in Utah on the 19th so we will see what we get there, but i know that Nathan and I have a lot of shopping to do when we get back home to California. :) I'm so excited for it, but Nathan isn't so much.. He is not much of a shopper.

4 comments:

Our Family said...

You look great! I know exactly what you mean about all the gymnastics at night and sleeping in late! My little boy is the same way. It seems he is moving all day and all night. I am just planning on not sleeping after he is born b/c I don't think he sleeps now! Good luck with your baby shower...mine is the same day in California! How funny!

Katie Bolton said...

This is so exciting! I wish we were going to be in Utah at the same time! :(

Anonymous said...

You look cute! Once you start shopping you cant stop. So you are lucky you haven't started yet. I am addicted!

Ryan,Erika,Kaylee and Khloe Pettersson said...

You are getting there Ashley, you look great. Now, the time is just going to go by so fast. Hope all is well and you are having a good summer. It's almost over now!