Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Her Name..


Nathan and I finally agreed on a name for our baby girl last night. We decided on Kaycee Laine Speaker. We thought it would be nice to keep my maiden name in the family and so instead of it being spelled Casey, we changed it to Kaycee (I think its much cuter) . Her middle name is also part of my family name. My dad and brother RJ's middle name is Lane, and my little sister Kaylee's middle name is Elaine so we just kind of did a mixture of both the names. (I wanted Elaine, but Nathan said it sounded too much like an old woman name.) But I like that it is just Laine now, its kind of different and its really growing on me.
I have to admit we had been thinking about the name Kaycee for a while, but i watched One Tree Hill last night and Payton (whose last name is Saywer) named her baby girl Sawyer, and so she pretty much helped us make our decision :)

1 comment:

The Forbes said...

Yeah A Girl!! They are so so much fun even though I dont know what it is like to have a boy. But that is Awesome congrats. I liked how you are going to spell her name very girly I like it.