Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Kaycee's Bedding

I went on E bay today to start looking for some baby stuff for Kaycee (who is gonna be here before we know it) and found the perfect bedding! I love it! I actually had a dream about the zebra bedding with the pink in it, so I thought I would look it up. I got it for $71.00! Nathan is gonna love me for that :) I am super excited to see it and to use it. Now all we need is a crib for the baby and the bedding will be set!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Its looking fine, you can find more designer Modern Baby Bedding here…..

Kristin said...

that is so you!

The Giddings said...

that is so cute...and it is SO you.

Brit n' Ryan said...

Kristin stole the words out of my mouth...that is SO you! How cute!

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

THAT'S SOOO CUTE! I love it!