Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

6 Months!


I am finally six months along! It feels like its been forever, but at the same time i can't believe that i am already 6 months along. Everyone has been asking about pictures, so here is finally one (i don't like pictures these days, my face and arms have gotten huge!). We are so excited for Kaycee to come and can't hardly wait! She is a very active baby. I feel her moving around the most at night and right when i get home from the gym in the mornings :) I love it!!

5 comments:

Veronica said...

So excited for you guys! Thanks for posting a pic :)

Kara said...

You look adorable! I can't wait until we know what we're having...and to feel the baby move!

Anonymous said...

you look great.... Take as many pics even if you dont post them. Once everyone is done you always wish you had them even if its just for you to look at. I didnt take that many but I loved the few I had.

You are a beautiful momma.... embrace that maternity glow.

Love ya.

The Forbes said...

you look really cute. I remember kynlee kicking all the time too but just enjoy this time of pregnancy its the best months.

Brit n' Ryan said...

Oh, my little Ashley all grown up and having a baby! You look great!