Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Its A Girl!!

Nathan and I went to the doctor last Tuesday to find out what we were having, but the baby wouldn't show us anything :( So when we got to Utah this week, we went to a place in the mall called Fetal Photos and we got to find out that we are having a GIRL!!
Nathan was so sure we were gonna have a boy, so when he found out it was a girl, he was a little disappointed. When i found out it was a girl i was soooo excited!! Nathan is starting to picture having a cute little princess, so he is beginning to get a little excited. :)

Im not able to get the pictures up yet, but i will get them up ASAP! :)

6 comments:

The Max Family said...

Ashley :) I cant belive it seems like not that long ago you were small enough to hold on my lap as I baby sat you and your siblings!!

Now you are starting a family of your own, I have to say I "Love" girls I have three 11,5,3 and they are my joy no boys and no more kids so I will cherish all the fun girl moments!!!

Congrats and tell you family hello for me please :) Kelly sims -Max
www.maxfamily4.blogspot.com

Shauna said...

YAY! Im so excited that you're having a girl! Get ready to buy lots of REALLY cute things!!! Congrats!

Kara said...

Woohoo!! Congrats! :) Seriously...shopping for girls is SO much more fun!

Harper said...

Congratulations! :)

Troy & Allison said...

Congratulations!! Girls are tons of fun!! Just be careful - its SUPER easy to spend tons of money on them!! :) Do you have names yet?!

Brit n' Ryan said...

YAY! Girls are so much fun! Congrats, and believe me...Nathan will fall in love with that little girl as soon as he sees her. Ryan was the same way with wanting a boy when we found out that Skylee was a girl, he was a little disappointed, but they get over it ;) THere is nothing like seeing your husband and daughter together! Hope you're feeling well. And have fun in Minneapolis!