Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

My New Car!





On Thursday Nathan and I got a new car! We got a 2007 Satfire Pearl Lexus IS 250.. We love it! But we both love it for different reasons.. I love it because I am just sick of driving a huge truck all that time that feels like I'm driving a bus, and I think it is super cute :) All the other cars I have ever driven have been old beaner cars with manual everything, and this car has automatic everything and I love it! :) Nathan loves it because he thinks that it is so great that he can drive super fast around corners, and he loves that it gets to 60 mph in 4 - 8 seconds.. He's learned to not drive like that with me in the car, so now he's only allowed to do ot when he is alone.. But i prefer he didn't. Anyways, this is our new car and we are so excited to have it, and it only costs us $50 to fill it up instead of $75 which is how much it costs to fill up our truck!

5 comments:

Shaye said...

I think it's super cute too Ash! :) I bet you look so good in it! Love ya girl!

Kara said...

Dang, you guys are ballers!! Nice car! We love the beach, it would be SO hard to ever move away from it. We spent ALL day there on Saturday since school & work start up again this week. Hang in there, I'm sure it will be so worth it once you guys get back!!

Brit n' Ryan said...

Nice ride! Looks like you need more excuses to drive that baby around. Show TX whats up, represent Gina!

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

Don't you just love new cars!!?? The extension is just around the corner...we'll see you soon.

Sean & Carly said...

This may sound weird, but it isn't I promise. My little brother (Marc)and Nathan were friends back in the day, they used to bodyboard/surf together. Now Marc is on his mission, and has written Nathan a letter but doesn't know his address to send it to. would you mind emailing him your address or something? His email is: marc.cornelius@myldsmail.net.

Thanks, Carly