Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 2, 2008







Last Sunday we had the chance to go to Seaworld in San Antonio with Paul and Ashley and their cute little daughter Brooklynn, and Jenna and Andrew Rammell. We had so much fun, and I wish that I would have taken more pictures. My most favorite thing there was the Sea Lion Show, and the Shamu show, and the Great White Shark ride. So I actually had three favorite things, I just couldn't decide which one I liked the best. We got season passes, so I am definately looking forward to going more, and maybe even getting to see a dolphin show next time.

2 comments:

Katie Bolton said...

I'm SO jealous!! I totally wanted to go there. :( we didn't get to do anything fun while I was there. bummer.
-katie

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

It was a fun day...we'll have to do it plenty of more times when ya'll get out here in San Antonio for the extension!