Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Shlitterbahn!!





Nathan and I got the the chance to go to Schlitterbahn again this summer. We went on Sunday with Josh and Cassie and Paul and Ashley Giddings. It was a lot more fun this last time we went. I got the chance to actually take a couple of pictures. We got to go on a lot more rides that we didn't even get a chance to see the first time we went. And the park definately wasn't as crowed as it was the first time we went. It was awesome! :)

Now we have only two weeks left here and then we get to leave! YA!! And I think that next week we are gonna go to Sea World one last time :) Next week I am gonna try to take Pics while we are at Sea World.. Hopefully I dont forget ;) Here are some pics! :)



No comments: