Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 11, 2008

SkyDiving!!









































Yesterday Nathan took me out to sky diving! It was so AMAZING! I had so much fun :) Nathan had already done it before so he let me do it with some of the guys from the office. When we first got there, I felt so sick to my stomach.. I seriously felt like I was gonna throw up! But as soon as I was on the plane and I got to the door where I was about to jump out of, all my fear totally went away.. They tell you not to look down, but i couln't help it and I did. It didn't scare me at all, it was actually pretty cool :) So anyways, it was 45 seconds of free falling, which was the best part, and then like 30 seconds of floating. This was probably the coolest thing I have ever done! I would do it again any day (if it wasn't so expensive)! Here are some funny pics of me :)







4 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh! How fun! That first picture is hilarious!!!

Kara said...

Isn't skydiving the BEST?! I would seriously do it every day...but like you said, it's so expensive!! Such a rush. Way to go!

Brit n' Ryan said...

That is awesome! That's something I've always wanted to do too! Ryan said that he was going to take me, then we found out I was pregnant...go figure! Anyways,good to see you had so much fun!

Ashley Dudley said...

are you kidding me? and to think when I first met you, i tthought you were a prissy little girl from california. i miss you nad am so jealous of all the fun you guys always have! i wanted to go sky diving on ur anniversary but my mom said she wanted grandkids first haha! love you cant wait til october!