Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 25, 2008

Illinois










Last week I got the chance to go to Illinois with my mom and sister. We had a lot of fun together :) My mom had her 30 year high school reunion so we got to meet all of her friends from high school.. It was quite interesting.



Then we had the chance to go to Nauvoo and Carthage Jail. It was really amazing. I learnned so much about Joesph Smith and what it was like for him when he was in Jail and it was awesome to see where Joesph Smith and Brigham Young and their families lived. I think everyone needs to take the chance to go there because its amazing :)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I want to go! Looks like you had fun. Miss you!

Kara said...

I have never been on a church history tour...my sister did the semester at Nauvoo and loved it! We watched Legacy in YW on Sunday and it really made me want to go see Nauvoo!