Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Another Summer in Texas...

So it looks like were gonna spend another summer in Texas this year. This year we are going to be in Houston, and Nathan is selling with Northstar for another summer. There are definately some pros and cons to it, but i think more pros than cons..

Pros:
~ Nathan is going to start making money again :)

~ Nathan gets to be with all of his best buds for another summer

~My Grandma and Grandpa Casey live in Houston and i can't wait to visit them :)

~Galvastan is only 30 minutes away, which means we will be by a beach all summer!

~What-a-burger and their amazing biscuits and gravy

~ Amazing BBQ joints. (we haven't found any BBQ place out here that even compare)

Cons:

~The dreadful heat and humid!!!! (I dont think these boys know what their in for this summer! Its not even fun to gt in the pool in the summer time in Houston..)

~Being 9 months pregnant in the dreadful heat and humidity!

~Not having my best friends with me out there :( (which means no baby shower)

~The BIG HUGE bugs


I think this is gonna be a great summer... as long as im not outside too much :) Believe it or not, i am actually pretty excited for the summer, and i think Nathan is gonna do awesome this year! He is such a good hard worker and improves each year, and i dont see why this year would be any different. He is the BEST! I love him sooo much and he has been such a peach since i have been pregnant! (I've been pretty crazy and homonal) We leave on April 24th right after i have my ultrasound to see what i am going to have :)

2 comments:

jenna said...

we'll be there too! trust me. I KNOW what the heat and pregnancy do. ew yuck. let me know if you need anything.

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

Hey CONGRATS!! I haven't been very good with staying up to date with everyone!! I was actually getting on here to get your address to invite you to my baby shower at my mom's house on June 6th, at 3 pm, but it looks like you might be gone already. When do you head for Texas?