Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Kayaking and More Bowling












On Sunday, Nathan and I had the chance to go Kayaking before church,(since our ward meets at 2:00). It was really fun. It was my first time so I was kind of nervous, but it was actually way easy! Its actually nice out here when your in the water playing:) Nathan likes to make sure we go out and do things whenever we can, (which is sundays). He won't ever lay around the apartment and do nothing.. We always have to do something, which is fine with me since I'm at the apartment almost all day anyways.




Today Nathan took me out for lunch and bowling for my birthday. It was fun, we didn't know what else to do so we just went bowling.. again.. But it was nice to be able to spend a little time with him before I leave for a eight days. My birthday isn't actually til tomorrow, but i'm not going to be around tomorrow. Nathan is letting me go to Illinois for a week with my mom and sister. My mom grew up in Illinois and she is having her 30 year high school reunion. So were gonna go visit some family that we don't ever see and go to Nauvoo for a few days :) I'm pretty excited about Nauvoo, it will be fun :)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy birthday! tomorrow :)

Kara said...

Hey Ashley! I'm Kara - a friend of Nathan & his fam's from Santa Maria. :) We got your invite but were out of town for your open house :( Sorry! It looks like you two are perfect for each other though, how are you liking Texas? I'm adding you guys to my blog roll, we're at karaandmattmiller.blogspot.com. Nice to "meet" you! :)