Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Were Expecting!!

Nathan and I are finally expecting!! We found out this morning and couldn't be happier! We have been trying for ten months, and now we just couldn' t be happier. Im only about 6 weeks along so nothing too bad is happening now. I just have really sore breasts and i am so exhausted everyday after school. Its pretty crazy, but I love it, and we am so happy! : ) (sorry its not a very good picture)

10 comments:

Veronica said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!!!

Kara said...

YAY!!!!!!! Nathan told me you guys had been trying for a while now. What a wonderful blessing! When will your due date be?

Kristin said...

I'm so glad you text me earlier to tell me or else I would have been upset to find out on your blog. Haha. Congrats! I hope it's a girl!!!

Shaye said...

Congrats Ash!!! So happy for you! Keep us all updated! :) Love ya!

Brit n' Ryan said...

I am so excited for you Ash! If you're still not feeling symptoms by 6 weeks, then you might be lucky and continue to feel good (no morning sickness...) that would be great, but I would be jealous! Hope you continue to feel well! Congrats to both of you, and keep us posted! Love you!

Harper said...

Congratulations! Are you due the end of September? I'm only 3 weeks ahead of you, and I'm due September 10th.

I hope you have a smooth pregnancy. I've been tired and sick every day for 9 weeks.

Congrats! :)

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

COngratulations! So happy for you!

Troy & Allison said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! That is so exciting, I am so happy for you both.

Our Family said...

Congrats!!! How is the prgnancy going? When is your doctors appointment? I am so excited for you both!!!