Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Day!


For Valentines day this year Nathan got me some of my favorite roses. They are white with pink tips. I loved them!! He is so awesome! I think Valentines day has been the only day in these past couple of weeks where i actually go ready to go out with nathan and he loved it.. It took me about 3 hours just to get ready just because i cant seem to get things done quickly these days.. I'm always tired and nausious and hungry all at the same time.Its terrible :( We had thechance to go to dinner at one of my most favorite resteraunts, Claim Jumper, (we did that on Friday night) and then on saturday night we went and saw the movie "He's just not into you." I thought it was way good, and Nathan loved it too! Then yesterday. (because it was booked on Valentines day) Nathan and i were able to go to Massage Envy and get a couples massage. It was soooo nice! Then after our massage Nathan too me to BJ's for lunch :) This has been the best Valentines day/weekend ever!! I love Nathan more than anything in the world, and I am so blessed to have such a wonderful man in my life.. I love you Nathan!! :)



No comments: