Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tag I'm It!

I got tagged by my friend Kristin (thanks a lot. haha). Here are some random facts about me. I am tagging, Holli, Mandi, Katie, to fill this out to.
A-Attached or single: I think we all know I'm attached to Nathan :)
B-Best Friend: Nathan, of course :) and then Mandi and Kristin too!
C-Cake or Pie: Depends.. I love chocolate cake, and i love Apple Pie
D-Day: Sunday...Its the only day I get to be with my wonderful Hubby :)
E-Essential Item: Cell phone. Duh.
F-Favorite Color: PINK! :)
G-Gummy Bears or Worms. Worms, but only if their sour..
H-Hometown: Murrieta, CA
I-Indulgences: Getting my hair done and geting my toes and nails done.
J-January or July:July.. Thats when my Birthday is..
K-Kids: None.. Yet
L-Life is incomplete without: Nathan
M-Marriage:To my one and only Nathan!
N-Number of Siblings: 5, R.J. , Ryan, Meagan, Kaylee, Hunter
O-Oranges or Apples: Apples
P-Phobias or Fears: Being Alone and All Bugs
Q-Quote: "The Lord will not hold back anything for you that is good and there is nothing that He will not give you in righteousness if it is for your welfare and His desire."
R-Reason To Smile: Nathan and my wonderful family : )
S-Season: Summer
T-Tag at least Three: Mandi, Holli, Katie :)
U-Unknown Fact About Me:I can't really think of anything right now
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I love meat, especially steak..
W-Worst Habit:" Sleeping in.. I sleep in way too much, and if i dont sleep in, i am in a terrible mood.
X-X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Neither.. Never had either..
Y-Your Favorite Food: I love love love steak and mexican food.
Z-Zodiac Sign: Cancer

No comments: