Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

Birthday at Six Flags




Me and Nathan





So yesterday we went to Six Flags with a bunch of friends.. I think Nathan really liked that he actually got to do something fun for his birthday. It was such a good day. It was the perfect weather and there was not very many people there. It was awesome! I think the longest line was maybe 20 minutes, but every other ride we pretty much just walked onto. It was fun! :)



We also found out that Nathan gets to share his birthday with our new neice! Nathans sister Shannon had her baby at 10:30 in the morning yesterday. Isabella Deleen Morris is her name. We cant wait to see her when we get home!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Fun!!! I can't wait for you to come back and me and Matt can go do this fun stuff with you two!!!

Shalee- Be Speechless said...

Thats so cool that you two live so close to theme parks and stuff! I am way jealous!