Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

Rascal Flatts with Jessica Simpson Conert

This last weekend Nathan and I, and my best friend Mandi and Nathan's brother Steven all went to the Rascal Flatts concert with Jessica Simpson as the opening act at the Verizon Wireless ampitheater in Irvine.  It was way fun.  We bought just the lawn seats and it was terrible.  Nathan ended up seeing one of his friends and we ended up getting pretty decent seats..  It was so awesome.  This was our second Rascal Flatts concert, so we were really just super excited to see Jessica Simpson!! I was so excited.. I have wanted to see Jessica Simpson since I was in high school.  So fun!!









3 comments:

Brit n' Ryan said...

I'm just amazed that you got out! I hope that means that you've been feeling a little better these days with the pregnancy! I'm totally jealous too that you got to go to this concert...I'm sure it was awesome!

Shauna said...

Sure I remember you! I know I dont know you that well,but I know of you. You went to some prom or something with Alex...I remember the picture because he still had a drawer full of stuff that he hadnt gotten rid of from high school yet. Congrats on your pregnancy too!! How exciting! It's so fun when you can feel it moving!

The Forbes said...

Ashley congrats on expecting, I did notice you posted it over a month ago but I am so excited for you. It is worth every moment!!