Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Finally Home!
















Nathan and I finally got back home to Murrieta on Monday. The first thing we did was go to the beach so that Nathan could go surfing! This was his first time in 6 months and I think this was the happiest i've seen him in a long time. Surfing is one of his passions, and it is fun to watch him :)
Now we are just in the process of trying to buy a home out here in Murrieta and we are just living with Family and Friends that are out here. Were so excited to be able to get a home!





5 comments:

Amy said...

Hello? I work right next to the pier! I work in that new building on Mission above Harney Sushi. I wish I would of known you were here we could of had lunch! Glad you are home!

Anonymous said...

Sat and read you blog today.....Really enjoyed keep up the good work.....1 problem.....really hard to read the green on pink, hurt my eyes....but did get thru it and enjoy it very much.....just don't get behind and I am waiting to see Nathan slide down the rock and you too....Hugs to both of you.....Grandma Karen

Kaylee Casey said...

:D Sexy... I miss you

Katie Bolton said...

BEACH! oh this makes me California-sick! (I can't really say home-sick because, ya know... I'm from washington...) lol.
-katie

Anonymous said...

Ashley,

Now that you and Nathan are back we should get together. Do you guys have plans for New Years?