Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 30, 2008

We Miss California!











So we have been in Texas now for 6 almost 7 weeks! Its not going by as fast as we thought it would.. We miss being home in California where we could go to the beach and surf, and we definately miss all of our friends out in California. Well at least i do, all of Nathans friends are out here working with him, so he is not as bad off as I am. But I'm not going to complain too much because he is doing amazing out here! And all we get to do when we get back from Texas is Vacation! Here are some of our Califonia memories that y'all can enjoy! :)

1 comment:

Katie Bolton said...

I just did a blog a couple days ago about missing California! lol. I feel ya! :) But I get to come chill with you this summer, so I can keep you company! :)
-katie